CONDITIONS OF HIRE
- All rubbish will remain the property of the above address until legally disposed of.
Standard bin hire is 1–4 days additional days incur a $20 a day charge. Payment is to be made at the time of delivery. If the bin is not ready at the time of collection, or if full payment is not made a $30 delivery fee will be charged.
- Bins must not be filled above the rim.
- It is at the driver’s discretion to charge for overfilled bins or bins filled with inappropriate material.
The driver’s responsibility will cease at the kerbside of the address stated. If he or she is asked to enter on to private property the owner shall provide a safe and adequate access and notwithstanding will pay for any damage or cost that may result therefrom.
- Green waste bin/bag: must be clippings or branches up to 100mm only. (No grass, grounds scrapings or agapanthus).
- Commercial bin/bag: Must not include Gyprock, carpet, structural timber, building material, tyres, any soil, rocks, dirt, bricks, concrete, tiles, tree stumps, tree branches > 100mm, tyres, chemicals, asbestos, bed bases or mattresses.
- Truck Tyres: $80 per tyre
- Car Tyres: $40 per tyre
- Bed bases and mattresses: $80 each
INCORRECT WASTE LOADED INTO YOUR BIN WILL RESULT IN YOUR BIN NOT BEING COLLECTED AND A FEE OF UP TO $400 WILL APPLY.
BIN WILL ONLY THEN BE COLLECTED WHEN IT IS CLEARED OF INAPPROPRIATE WASTE AT AN ADDED CHARGE OF $20 PER DAY STARTING THE DAY AFTER SCHEDULED PICK UP DATE.
IF YOU ARE UNSURE PLEASE CONTACT US.